The Grand Strand offers dining in every type of cuisine. We’ve gathered a sample list of suggestions to satisfy your taste buds.
Check out some of these favorite venues convenient to Myrtle Beach and Barefoot Resort.
Barefoot Resort Community
* Resort Clubhouse– Serving breakfast* and lunch, the clubhouse restaurant boasts panoramic views and has an outdoor patio overlooking the 18th hole of the Tom Fazio designed course and the adjacent lake. Ideal for post-golf gatherings. Opens daily at 6:15am. *seasonal breakfast buffet .call for details.
* Dye Clubhouse– Relax in the luxurious atmosphere and enjoy a post-round beverage or lunch. Overlooking the 9th, 10th and 18th holes of the Dye Course, guests can reminisce about the day’s best shots, unbelievable bogeys and the fun had amongst friends.
*** Putter’s Pub at the Resort Driving Range – Wood-fired pizzas (including a Philly Pizza), seafood baskets with shrimp or grouper, and burgers including the Big Dog Burger with ham, bacon, provolone, lettuce, tomato and onions. It’s open daily from 11 a.m. to midnight, and happy hour is from 4-7 p.m. Mondays through Fridays when appetizers are $1 off and Bud Light and Yuengling drafts are $2.50. There’s karaoke on Wednesday and Saturday nights, and on Tuesdays they host Team Trivia.
*** Greg Norman’s Australian Grille – www.gregnormansaustraliangrille.com – Greg Norman’s Australian Grille offers innovative cuisine and spectacular decor that makes you feel like you’re in Sydney’s finest harborside restaurant. A full menu of rustic Mediterranean cuisine, wood-grilled classics, and authentic Australian fare, complimented by an extensive Wine Spectator Award Winning wine list. The casual elegance of the dining room flows into the “Shark Pub” featuring live entertainment nightly.
*** Bully’s Pub & Grill – www.bullyspub.com – 32 beers on tap! Happy hour 7 days a week 4pm- 7pm. Full menu- great wings, burgers, many other great sandwiches. Deck overlooking the water. Pool, darts, golden tee and bowling.
* Umberto’s Pittsburgh Italian Trattoria – www.umbertos.com – Some place special – serving the finest Italian Cuisine. Featuring Ossobuco Milanese, Provimi Veal Chops, and other wondrous Italian treats. Pure Italian!
*** 21 Main At North Beach – www.21mainatnorthbeach.com – 21 Main features the finest 28 Day Dry-Aged Meats and offer the finest in fresh seafood. Our guests claim we have the best sushi on the ‘Grand Strand’, please come in and see for yourself!
Dick’s Last Resort – www.dickslastresort.com/domains/myrtlebeach – A restaurant (of sorts) serving buckets of messy ribs, chicken, catfish, shrimp and crab legs served on butcher paper, 74 kinds of beer. Live entertainment nightly. No cover, no dress code & certainly no taste. The Shame of Barefoot Landing.
Flying Fish Public Market & Grill – www.flyingfishmarket.com – Features an assorted mix of local seafood, Lowcountry recipes and a raw bar with a wide variety of steamed shellfish and sushi. Flying Fish offers guests an additional and unique option for great casual dining on the water.
* House of Blues – www.houseofblues.com – Feed your soul at the award-winning House of Blues, featuring live music, regional and international cuisine seasoned with a touch of the Delta and an eclectic collection of folk art. Crossroads at House of Blues celebrates the spirit of diversity. Our cuisine is a mix of American and International inspired dishes. Happy Hour on The Deck Friday and Saturday nights 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., live music 8 to 12, no cover
Smokin’ Hot Grill & BBQ – www.smokinhotbbqmyrtlebeach.com – Each of our signature sauces is made in-house or locally in Conway, SC so that they are true Carolina barbecue sauces. In addition to our terrific barbecue, we have burgers, burritos, tacos, fried shrimp and a variety of sides that will compliment any of our entrees. Smokin’ Hot Grill & BBQ has a fun and relaxed atmosphere with gorgeous wait staff, amazing sunsets and nightly drink specials!
* Ultimate California Pizza – www.ultimatecaliforniapizza.com – The Perfect Pizza Picky People Love! There’s no boring pizza here, just exactly what you want. That’s right; choose your crust, your toppings, your sauces, your size, and your way. Or try a delicious salad, sandwich or appetizer so the whole family can enjoy whatever they want!
Wild Wing Café – www.wildwingcafe.com/locations/north-myrtle-beach-sc – “Best Wings South of Buffalo” can only be found at Wild Wing Café. Enjoy wings in many different flavors or if you’re more in the mood for a sandwich or salad, come on over to Wild Wing Café, grab a bite, a beer and catch your favorite sporting event while you’re at it. And the kids can come too. We’ve got something for everyone in the family!
Fire Island Grille – www.fireislandgrille.com – Fire Island Bar & Grille is open daily at 4:00pm. Come in for Happy Hour EVERYDAY from 4:00-7:00pm in the bar and deck area of the restaurant. With an island flair that is casual, family friendly and fun, Fire Island Bar & Grille will transport you to the tropics! Every Monday night from 4:00pm-7:30pm, they are offering ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT Crab Legs for just $29.00.
River City Café – www.rivercitycafe.com – With peanut shells on the floors and an eclectic assortment of collectibles on the walls, this fun cafe is a favorite with the locals. Absolutely the best burgers on the beach, homemade french fries and onion rings, plus the freshest salads, sandwiches and more! Lunch and dinner inside and out!
* T Bonz Gill & Grill – www.tbonzgillandgrill.com – Specializing in aged choice beef, grilled salads, Lowcountry dishes, fresh local seafood, vegetarian entrees plus many other signature items. Casual, affordable, friendly. A full-service bar.
Surrounding Area Restaurants
* BurgerFi- Address: 801 Main St. – www.burgerfi.com – Welcome golfers! BurgerFi® invites you to join us and try our juicy, all-natural burgers (no antibiotics or hormones, free-range Angus beef), crispy onion rings and fresh-cut fries, as well as our delicious VegeFi burger® made of quinoa, dogs including our Kobe beef dog, custards, craft beers, cocktails, and wine! Open 11AM-late night, 7 days a week.
Joe’s Bar & Grill– Address: 810 Conway St. – www.joesbarandgrillonline.com – Joe’s Bar & Grill serves a variety of beef, veal, fresh seafood and poultry dishes of the highest quality in a casual atmosphere. Joe’s Bar & Grill is located across from the Alabama Theatre in Barefoot Landing and directly behind the Olive Garden Restaurant. Open 7 days a week starting at 5 pm. Happy Hour from 5pm-7pm in bar areas only. Early Bird Special between 5-6 pm Sunday – Thursday. Serving Sunday cocktails, dress casual. Reservations are suggested.
Rockefellers Raw Bar– Address: 3613 Hwy 17 S. – www.rockefellersrawbar.com – At Rockefellers Raw Bar, we are committed to satisfying each and every customer with great food and excellent service. We offer a wide variety of Crawfish, Scallops, Mussels, Oysters, Crab Legs, Shrimp, Tuna, Lobster, Steaks and MUCH MORE!
** 21 Main At North Beach– Address: 719 N Beach Blvd. – www.21mainatnorthbeach.com – 21 Main features the finest 28 Day Dry-Aged Meats and offer the finest in fresh seafood. Our guests claim we have the best sushi on the ‘Grand Strand’, please come in and see for yourself!
Logan’s Roadhouse– Address: 4511 Hwy 17 S. – www.logansroadhouse.com – Logan’s Roadhouse serves hand-cut steaks, juicy burgers, slow cooked BBQ ribs, and made from scratch sides, with an authentic Southern twist.
LongHorn Steakhouse– Address: 4723 Hwy 17 S. – www.longhornsteakhouse.com – LongHorn Steakhouse restaurant serves the highest quality beef, ribs, chops, and more in an inviting western atmosphere.
The Grand Strand is home to exciting attractions to make your stay with us more enjoyable.
We’ve gathered a list of suggestions for you to experience, all within just a few miles of Myrtle Beach, here at Barefoot Resort and Golf.
The Atlantic Ocean
Located less than 2 miles from Barefoot Resort and Golf.
For questions regarding the Summer Beach Shuttle or to speak to a Representative please call 1 843-399-9888.
*Reminder – Service is for beach goers ONLY! Shuttle does not make stops for golfers looking for transportation to and from the golf courses. Please plan accordingly when making your reservations.
* Barefoot Landing
Standing on the boardwalk, you feel gentle breezes coming off the 27-acre lake. Barefoot Landing is a unique shopping, dining and entertainment experience that satisfies on different levels. Taking it slow and easy – it’s the Barefoot way.
Phone: 1 843-272-8349
* House of Blues
Dine, shop, and listen to great live music.
Phone: 1 843-913-3746
See Superstars of Country Music. Alabama Theatre’s one The Show voted #1 by Myrtle Beach Visitors delivers an exciting level of entertainment the likes seen only in New York or Vegas!
Phone: 1 843-272-1111
* Alligator Adventure
See one of the largest reptile zoos in the world with over 700 alligators and crocodiles. One of the largest reptile zoos in the world, right here in Myrtle Beach, Alligator Adventure is a complete fun-filled day for the whole family!
Phone: 1 843-361-0789
The Myrtle Beach SkyWheel is the first observation wheel of its kind in the United States. The SkyWheel is 200-feet above sea level. Take a flight overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk in one of the 42 climate controlled and fully enclosed gondolas.
Phone: 1 843-839-9200
Tanger Outlets – http://www.tangeroutlet.com/myrtlebeach501/directory
Address: 10835 Kings Rd. – Outlet shopping at your favorite name brand and designer factory outlet stores.
Various shops at Barefoot Landing
Molly Darcy’s – www.mollydarcy.com
Address: 1701 S Ocean Blvd. – Molly Darcy’s Irish Pub on the Beach
Pirate’s Cove Lounge – www.piratescovelounge.com
Address: 205 Main St. – With 2 stages, 2 bars & a full menu Pirate’s Cove the area’s best music venue
Ocean Annie’s – www.oceanannies.com
Address: 9550 Shore Dr. – Home of the famous Ocean Annie’s Beach Bar. It is the perfect place to get up and dance or soak up the sun
Broadway at the Beach – www.broadwayatthebeach.com
Address: 1325 Celebrity Cir.