Barefoot Resort & Golf offers one of the most affordable membership values available anywhere. Being located in close proximity to discounted shopping, dining, entertainment and the famous South Carolina Grand Strand Beaches, makes the membership package that much more attractive. Whether you’re an avid golfer or a social butterfly, Barefoot Resort offers a wide variety of options that appeal to members of all ages.
Our diverse membership enjoys competitive and social group golf activities for men, women, and couples. Weekly league play, inter-club matches and a variety of other member-only tournaments are available. Our seasonal “Kids Play Free” program is perfect for families with aspiring young golfers to encourage practice and skill’s acquisition. For your total golf experience, our PGA professionals offer lessons, free clinics, and club fitting all year round, and the excellent practice areas help take those shots to the next level. For social enjoyment, Barefoot Resort & Golf designs a year-round calendar packed with events that include seasonal parties, summer barbecues, holiday events, themed parties and more.
Membership at Barefoot Resort & Golf is a non-equity membership. Barefoot Resort & Golf offers several types of memberships including; Social, Golf and Social, Seasonal, and Corporate/Business. Members of Barefoot Resort & Golf automatically receive access to an extraordinary roster of private country clubs, restaurants, athletic clubs, city and business clubs, hotels and event tickets through a personal concierge service*
At your disposal are four championship golf courses designed by Greg Norman, Davis Love III, Tom Fazio, and Pete Dye. In addition, our golf carts are fully equipped with Visage™ GPS systems. We are the only club in the area offering this desirable feature for our golfing membership. Men’s and Ladies Locker facilities and Members Only lounges are adjacent to the Golf Pro Shop and the Main Clubhouse. First-rate clubhouses and a state-of-the-art practice/teaching complex with massive driving range, Golf Academy, and a Sports Bar & Grill are a perfect compliment.
Very appealing benefits are available for members. A more detailed description of each membership type is located below.
- Social Membership Privileges
- Access to “Members Only” room at the Resort Clubhouse
- Access to “Members Only” social events
- Receive a 25% discount on Resort Pro Shop soft goods (excluding sale items), 10% off on hard goods, 25% off golf balls when purchased by the dozen, 50% off sale rack merchandise and 10% off Food and Beverage (excluding alcohol) in the Clubhouse Restaurant and Bar
- Discounts for members are available at the Driving Range Bar & Grill. See benefits list below which lists discount opportunities at establishments outside Barefoot Resort including shops and restaurants at Barefoot Landing and the surrounding business community
- Receive “Social Member Vouchers” for discount golf at Resort Courses
- Social Membership does not include golfing privileges listed below
- Golf Membership Privileges
- Golfing privileges on the Norman, Love and Fazio Courses
- Resort Member and guests play for discount at The Dye Club
- Free bucket of range balls prior to round played. Discounted balls available for non-playing practice
- Seven day advance tee time booking
- Guests play for the “Member-Guest” rate
- Receive “Unaccompanied Guest Vouchers” to allot to guests when member is not present
- Member and guests play prevailing replay rate (DOP only) at area Century Golf managed courses (Heathland, Moorland, Parkland at Legends; Heritage Club, Oyster Bay).
- Discounts on green and cart fees at other discount network Greg Norman Design Courses around country
- Access to “Members Only” tournaments
- GHIN™ Handicap Program available for discounted annual fee
- Access to Men’s and Lady’s Day weekly events
- Access to “Travel Day” at other area golf courses
- Receive special permanent Bag Tag recognizing membership
- Corporate/Business Membership
A non-equity Corporate/Business Membership is available at Barefoot Resort & Golf for a very reasonable $25,000 initiation fee. The Corporation is allowed to appoint three designees who will each be eligible for “Golf Membership Privileges”. Property purchase restrictions do not apply to the Corporate Membership. Privileges and benefits are also outlined for you in further detail by contacting the membership department.
- Special Discounts to Barefoot Members
-Barefoot Resort & Golf Restaurant and Bar in Clubhouse and Outside Grill (843-390-3205)
-Putters Pub at Driving Range (843-390-3227)
-Greg Norman’s Australian Grille (843-361-0000)
-T-Bonz Group Restaurants (843-272-7111)
-House of Blues (843-913-3746)
-Castano’s Italian Steakhouse (843-361-2000)
-Islamorada Fish Company (843-361-4700)
-Rita’s Ice (843-272-0886)
-Burger Fi (843-491-6492)
Other Establishments That Offer Member Discounts
-Alligator Adventure (843-361-0789)
-Jasmine Spa (843-390-7015)
-Cinzia Spa at North Beach Plantation (843-361-2772)
-Enterprise Rent-a-Car (click here)
-Palace Theatre (843-448-9224)
-North Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters (843-907-0064)
-710 Burgers, Bocce, Beer and Bowling (843-663-2695)
Various Barefoot Landing Shops & Restaurants
All members should present Member ID card and/or Preferred Member card when entering a Barefoot Landing Establishment to determine whether discounts are offered.
*Barefoot Members must present Member ID at all the above establishments in order to receive discounts. Member ID card is swiped and charging to member account is only available at the Barefoot Resort Clubhouse, Outdoor Grill and on Beverage Carts. Discounts offered by establishments outside Barefoot Resort & Golf are subject to change or elimination without notice. Barefoot Resort & Golf cannot guarantee that all discounts and offers will be honored when sought by members.
- Other Benefits
- Member Account with charging privileges at Resort Clubhouse, Outside Grill and at Beverage Carts
- River Landing (Wallace, NC)- Golf Members pay $56 per round which includes cart, green fee and range balls
- ClubBenefits Membership in ClubCorp
- Opportunity to join the Sport & Health Club at Kingston Plantation
- Value of membership is attached to property and is transferable with the sale of member’s property (purchaser will pay a transfer fee)
(Includes Social Privileges)
Members of Barefoot Resort & Golf automatically receive ClubCorp benefits at the “ClubBenefits” level. ClubBenefits gives Barefoot Members access to an extraordinary roster of private country clubs, restaurants, athletic clubs, city and business clubs, hotels and event tickets through a personal concierge service. See the roster and explore the benefits at www.clubbenefitsonline.com. Upgrade to “Signature Gold” ($50 additional per month and play courses for cart fee and receive complimentary dining at world-class establishments).
For more information on Memberships, please contact:
or fill out a MEMBERSHIP CONTACT FORM
*The membership program at Barefoot Resort & Golf may be altered, changed or eliminated at the sole discretion of Barefoot Resort Golf Course, LLC. The Resort Membership Program is in substitution for any other membership or golf program into which the member enrolling has entered into at Barefoot.
*Failure by a member to comply with the operating rules and regulations of Barefoot Resort Golf Courses may, at the entire discretion of Barefoot, cause the suspension or revocation of the enrollment contract, and, in the event of suspension or revocation for cause, Barefoot shall have discretion whether or not any part of the initiation fees paid or credited to the member may be refunded to the member.