- This event has passed.
Par 3 Challenge Tournament
July 23, 2017
Back by popular demand is Barefoot Resort & Golf’s Par 3 Challenge Golf Tournament. The tournament is a true testament of skill in the area of short game for those of who participate. This year’s event will take place Sunday, July 23rd with a 2:00 PM shotgun start on the Love Course. Following the round, members will retire to the Resort Clubhouse for light appetizers (taco bar, pasta station and salad), raffle drawing and award ceremony. Money collected from Mulligans will go into a cash raffle for all those who purchased them. Men’s and Women’s closest to the pin will be awarded gift certificates. Please contact Trey Evans at 843-390-3200 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for this tournament.
- Teams of two will play a better ball format over a 9-hole course set up on the front nine holes of the Love course.
Tee Boxes and Flight Information:
- Each hole will be converted into a par 3 with two sets of tee boxes, white for the men and gold for the women.
- Tournament organizers emphasize that the set up for each hole will not necessarily follow the traditional style of a par 3 as most are accustomed.
- This tournament will be a true testament of skill in the area of short game for those of who participate. 25% of handicap indexes will be used and strokes will be given based on the low team within each flight.
- The number of flights depends on the number of entries with a maximum of 72 players.
- Five teams of women will be needed for a ladies flight.
- Men’s Closest to the Pin.
- Women’s Closest to the Pin.
- Cash Raffle (for those who purchased Mulligans).
- Entry fees include price of golf, complimentary Non-Alcoholic beverages on the course and appetizers (taco bar, pasta station and salad) following the round.
$30 per Member
$40 per Guest
- Mulligans may be purchased for an additional cost – $3.00 for one or $5.00 for two.
- Maximum number a player can purchase is two.
- Money collected will go into cash raffle for all those who purchased them.
- Winner will be selected in the Resort Clubhouse following the tournament.