Barefoot Members and Guests please see the list below outlining what is in place to protect both our customers and employees playing golf at Barefoot Resort & Golf.
- Certain doors are propped open to allow you to enter and exit areas without the need to touch the handle.
- Restaurants are open both indoor and outdoor dining and limited capacity to provide a comfortable environment urging social distancing. Maximum table size of 8.
- Social distancing monitored with no more than 10 people in the pro shop at one time.
- Towels have been removed from carts.
- Towels have been removed from restrooms.
- Water will not be offered at the starter shed or ranger carts. Bottle water will be available for purchase on beverage carts and in the clubhouse prior to your round. Feel free to bring your own pre-filled water bottles.
- When arriving at the club if you prefer we don’t unload your bags from the car and load on to the cart please let us know. If you don’t want the attendants to clean your clubs at the end of your round please let them know. We want to help but only if you are comfortable with us doing these things for you.
- Staff will continue, as suggested with social-distancing, staying 6 feet or more away from others.
- Carts are sprayed and washed after the completion of each round. We will spray each cart with sanitizer prior to your round. Please feel free to bring your own wipes or spray if this makes you feel more comfortable.
- Same household and groups traveling together are permitted to share a cart when playing.
- We ask that when practicing or warming up at the range you keep a minimum distance of 10 feet from the next golfer.
- Impulse items have been removed from the check-in counter and we are sanitizing this area on a regular basis.
- We would prefer all customers use a credit card when checking in for golf to allow the staff not to handle cash for purchases in the clubhouse. Pre-paid package groups can check-in from the bag drop area eliminating the need to enter the pro shop area.
- We are asking that all golfers please leave the flag in when putting. USGA allows this and we feel at this time it is a good idea to not handle the flag when on the green.
- Foam inserts have been placed on flags allowing you to retrieve a holed ball easier.
- The normal expectations of players filling divots or raking bunkers has been waived at this time.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been put in place in the bag drop area and clubhouse.
We all recognize these are challenging times and want you to know that everyone’s health and safety are our first priority.