About The Snowbird Membership Program
The duration of the program will last from December 2018 through March 2019. The monthly dues for our Family Snowbird Program are $250 per month. Of course, the major benefit of this offer is that the Primary Member, Spouse/Significant Other and any children twenty-three and under can play our acclaimed Norman, Love and Fazio Courses for just a cart fee. There is also a substantial discount for golf on our semi-private The Dye Club. Add in other golf amenities, social opportunities, discounts at Barefoot Resort & Golf Facilities and at many restaurants and shops in the area and one discovers a short-term golf deal that is hard to match.
SNOWBIRD MEMBER BENEFITS
Our Snowbird Golf Participants continue to relay how much they enjoy the program and what a great value it represents considering the minimal cost and quality of golf available.
- Golfing privileges on the Norman, Love and Fazio Courses – Participants will pay prevailing cart fee (currently $30 for 18 holes and $18 for 9 holes) for each round booked whether riding a cart or walking.
- Free range balls prior to round played. A bucket of 35 balls available for $3 during non-playing practice.
- Seven day advance tee time booking
- Guests play for the “Member-Guest” rate
- Participant plays for $40 and guests play for discount at the Dye Club if booked after 1:00 PM on day prior to play or on day of play
- Discounts on green and cart fees at other discount network Greg Norman Design Courses around country
- Access to tournaments planned specifically for Snowbird Program Participants
- Access to Men’s and Lady’s Day events planned weekly with block of tee times reserved
- Access to “Travel Day” with golf arranged at other area golf courses
- Access to “Members Only” room at the Resort Clubhouse
- Access to social events at the Resort Clubhouse
- Receive a 25% discount on Resort Pro Shop soft goods (excluding sale items), 10% off on hard goods, 25% off golf balls when purchased by the dozen, 50% off sale rack merchandise.
- Restaurant Discounts for Members
-Barefoot Resort & Golf Restaurant and Bar in Clubhouse and Outside Grill (843-390-3205)
-Putters Pub at Driving Range (843-390-3227)
-Greg Norman’s Australian Grille (843-361-0000)
-House of Blues (843-913-3746)
-Taco Mundo Kitchen y Cantina (843-427-2777)
-Rita’s Ice (843-272-0886)
Other Establishments That Offer Member Discounts
-Alligator Adventure (843-361-0789)
-Cinzia Spa at North Beach Plantation (843-361-2772)
-Enterprise Rent-a-Car (click here)
-North Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters (843-907-0064)
-710 Burgers, Bocce, Beer and Bowling (843-663-2695)
Various Barefoot Landing Shops & Restaurants
All members should present Member ID card and/or Preferred Member card when entering a Barefoot Landing Establishment to determine whether discounts are offered.
- Pay all dues upfront as set by Barefoot Resort & Golf at the time of enrollment. Dues are pro-rated if participant joins within the month. Make checks payable to Barefoot Resort Golf Course, LLC (“Barefoot”).
- Prospective participant must present a legal document that shows participant is leasing a Grand Strand property for at least one month.
- On this document, sign and date acknowledging that you agree to membership guidelines and privileges as provided in this document and privileges document. Complete an Enrollment Information Sheet. Submit Agreement and Guidelines and Enrollment Information Sheet to Membership Department.
- Golf Program is available during the months of December through March. Program includes privileges for primary participant and spouse/significant other (“Family”). Each Family must enroll for a minimum one month period. This program may not be used in conjunction with other golf discount programs.
- Participants pay prevailing cart fee per each round of golf booked on Norman, Love and Fazio Courses.
- Tee times may be booked 7 days in advance by calling golf reservations at 843-390-3200. Each Family is limited to booking one tee time per day with maximum booking up to a foursome. The Family may invite guests who will pay the prevailing guest rate.
- Should participants and guests not show up for the booked round without 48 hour advance cancellation (unless course is closed), the participant will be charged one cart fee and three guest rate fees.
- Participants’ mag stripe picture ID must be presented in the Clubhouse when checking in for golf rounds, purchasing merchandise in the Pro Shop or food and beverage in the Restaurant and Bar, at the outdoor Grill or on the courses. Failure to present ID will result in loss of discounts and charging. Participants will be charged $5 for replacement ID cards.
- Pre-booking of nine-hole rounds is not allowed. However, nine-hole rounds may be played subject to availability by “walking in” to the Pro Shop.
BECOME A MEMBER
*The membership program at Barefoot Resort & Golf may be altered, changed or eliminated at the sole discretion of Barefoot Resort Golf Course, LLC. The Resort Membership Program is in substitution for any other membership or golf program into which the member enrolling has entered into at Barefoot.
*Failure by a member to comply with the operating rules and regulations of Barefoot Resort Golf Courses may, at the entire discretion of Barefoot, cause the suspension or revocation of the enrollment contract, and, in the event of suspension or revocation for cause, Barefoot shall have discretion whether or not any part of the initiation fees paid or credited to the member may be refunded to the member.