Barefoot Resort & Golf offers one of the most affordable membership values available anywhere. Being located in close proximity to discounted shopping, dining, entertainment and the famous South Carolina Grand Strand Beaches, makes the membership package that much more attractive. Whether you’re an avid golfer or a social butterfly, Barefoot Resort offers a wide variety of options that appeal to members of all ages.
Our diverse membership enjoys competitive and social group golf activities for men, women, and couples. Weekly league play, inter-club matches and a variety of other member-only tournaments are available. Our seasonal “Kids Play Free” program is perfect for families with aspiring young golfers to encourage practice and skill’s acquisition. For your total golf experience, our PGA professionals offer lessons, free clinics, and club fitting all year round, and the excellent practice areas help take those shots to the next level. For social enjoyment, Barefoot Resort & Golf designs a year-round calendar packed with events that include seasonal parties, summer barbecues, holiday events, themed parties and more.
Membership at Barefoot Resort & Golf is a non-equity membership. Barefoot Resort & Golf offers several types of memberships including; Social, Golf and Social, Seasonal, and Corporate/Business. Members of Barefoot Resort & Golf automatically receive access to an extraordinary roster of private country clubs, restaurants, athletic clubs, city and business clubs, hotels and event tickets through a personal concierge service*
At your disposal are four championship golf courses designed by Greg Norman, Davis Love III, Tom Fazio, and Pete Dye. In addition, our golf carts are fully equipped with Visage™ GPS systems. We are the only club in the area offering this desirable feature for our golfing membership. Men’s and Ladies Locker facilities and Members Only lounges are adjacent to the Golf Pro Shop and the Main Clubhouse. First-rate clubhouses and a state-of-the-art practice/teaching complex with massive driving range, Golf Academy, and a Sports Bar & Grill are a perfect compliment.
Very appealing benefits are available for members. A more detailed description of each membership type is located below.
- Access to “Members Only” room at the Resort Clubhouse
- Access to “Members Only” social events
- Receive a 25% discount on Resort Pro Shop soft goods (excluding sale items), 10% off on hard goods, 25% off golf balls when purchased by the dozen, and 10% off Food and Beverage (excluding alcohol) in the Clubhouse Restaurant and Bar
- Discounts for members are available at the Driving Range Bar & Grill. See benefits list below which lists discount opportunities at establishments outside Barefoot Resort including shops and restaurants at Barefoot Landing and the surrounding business community
- Receive “Social Member Vouchers” for discount golf at Resort Courses
- Social Membership does not include golfing privileges listed below
(Includes Social Privileges)
- Golfing privileges on the Norman, Love and Fazio Courses
- Resort Member and guests play for discount at The Dye Club
- Free bucket of range balls prior to round played. Discounted balls available for non-playing practice
- Seven day advance tee time booking
- Guests play for the “Member-Guest” rate
- Receive “Unaccompanied Guest Vouchers” to allot to guests when member is not present
- Member and guests play prevailing replay rate (DOP only) at area Century Golf managed courses (Heathland, Moorland, Parkland at Legends; Heritage Club, Oyster Bay).
- Discounts on green and cart fees at other discount network Greg Norman Design Courses around country
- Access to “Members Only” tournaments
- GHIN™ Handicap Program available for discounted annual fee
- Access to Men’s and Lady’s Day weekly events
- Access to “Travel Day” at other area golf courses
- Receive special permanent Bag Tag recognizing membership
(Must have active Golf or Social Membership)
Barefoot Resort & Golf is proud to announce the opening of its state-of-the art fitness center. This new facility is for the private use of dues paying members and features a wide assortment of treadmills, exercise bikes, free weights and a number of other fitness amenities. The fitness center is located adjacent to Putter’s Pub at the Barefoot Resort driving range providing members convenient onsite access to a fitness facility without having to leave Barefoot Resort. An active Golf or Social Membership is required in order to have access to the onsite fitness facility. Once enrolled members will have the option of choosing an Individual, Couple or Family fitness membership. For more information regarding the fitness facility please contact the Membership Department by calling 843-390-3203 or emailing email@example.com.
A non-equity Corporate/Business Membership is available at Barefoot Resort & Golf for a very reasonable $25,000 initiation fee. The Corporation is allowed to appoint three designees who will each be eligible for “Golf Membership Privileges”. Property purchase restrictions do not apply to the Corporate Membership. Privileges and benefits are also outlined for you in further detail by contacting the membership department.
- Barefoot Resort & Golf Restaurant and Bar in Clubhouse and Outside Grill (843-390-3205)
- Putters Pub at Driving Range (843-390-3227)
- Greg Norman’s Australian Grille (843-361-0000)
- Eggs Up Grille **Barefoot Commons Location Only** (843-663-3447)
- Local On The Water (843-281-0643)
- Taco Mundo Kitchen y Cantina (843-427-2777)
- House of Blues (843-913-3746)
- Flying Fish (843-663-3474)
- Jersey Mike’s (Windy Hill Center: 843-361-2636, and Waterway Village: 843-497-4949)
- Member Account with charging privileges at Resort Clubhouse, Outside Grill and at Beverage Carts
- River Landing (Wallace, NC)- Golf Members pay $56 per round which includes cart, green fee and range balls
- ClubBenefits Membership in ClubCorp
- Opportunity to join the Spa & Fitness Club at Cinzia Spa and Wellness Center
- Value of membership is attached to property and is transferable with the sale of member’s property (purchaser will pay a transfer fee)
Golf Level Members of Barefoot Resort & Golf automatically receive ClubCorp benefits at the “ClubBenefits” level. ClubBenefits gives Barefoot Members access to an extraordinary roster of private country clubs, restaurants, athletic clubs, city and business clubs, hotels and event tickets through a personal concierge service. See the roster and explore the benefits at https://www.clubcorp.com/member-benefits/xlife-benefits. Upgrade to “Xlife Play Away” ($50 additional per month and play courses for cart fee and receive complimentary dining at world-class establishments).
BECOME A MEMBER
*The membership program at Barefoot Resort & Golf may be altered, changed or eliminated at the sole discretion of Barefoot Resort Golf Course, LLC. The Resort Membership Program is in substitution for any other membership or golf program into which the member enrolling has entered into at Barefoot.
*Failure by a member to comply with the operating rules and regulations of Barefoot Resort Golf Courses may, at the entire discretion of Barefoot, cause the suspension or revocation of the enrollment contract, and, in the event of suspension or revocation for cause, Barefoot shall have discretion whether or not any part of the initiation fees paid or credited to the member may be refunded to the member.